How To Make Shiny Gold Bar?
How are traditional gold bars made? What a surprise!
The production of gold bars is still very new to most people, just like a mystery. So, how are they made? First, melt the recovered gold jewelry or gold mine to obtain small particles.
1. Pour the burnt gold liquid into the mold.
2. The gold in the mold gradually solidifies and becomes a solid.
3. After the gold is completely solidified, remove the gold nugget from the mold.
4. After taking out the gold, put it in a special place for cooling.
5. Finally, use the machine to engrave the number, place of origin, purity and other information on the gold bars in turn.
6. The final finished gold bar has a purity of 99.99%.
7. Workers who work here must be trained to not squint, just like a bank teller.